Label: Violator Records - 523 335-4,Rush Associated Labels - 523 335-4 • Format: Cassette Album, Stereo • Country: Europe • Genre: Hip Hop • Style: Thug Rap, Gangsta, G-Funk
· View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the Cassette release of "Regulate G Funk Era" on Discogs.
Regulate G Funk Era (CD, Album)Violator Records, Rush Associated Labels: , US: Regulate G Funk Era (LP, Album)Violator Records: US: Regulate G Funk Era (CD, Album)Violator Records: P2 Canada: Regulate G Funk Era (Cassette, Album)Island Records: UK & Ireland: Regulate G Funk Era (CD, Album)/5(13).
Classic 90s rap. A little more low key funky west coast hip hop in the gangster rap era. Album is great all the way through but regulate is the star of the album. /5().
· Anchored by the laid-back G-funk anthem "Regulate," Warren G 's appropriately titled Regulate G Funk Era embodies the mid-'90s era of Cali sunshine, endless blunts, and switch-hittin' lowriders with a welcome and somewhat surprising sense of kind-heartedness. Unlike most of his West Coast G-funk peers, Warren doesn't celebrate drive-by gang-bangin', dirty-money stackin', nor G's /10().
· · Warren G Sealed Cassette Regulate G Funk Era (Violator) Sold for USD on Price guide for collectable Vinyl Records, CDs, Cassettes, Reel-to-reel tapes, 8-Track cartridges, MiniDiscs and more!
- __ Andante Lento - August Enna – NDR Radiophilharmonie*, Michael Hofstetter (2) - Symphony No. 2 • F
- La Vaux-Le-Vicomte - André Philidor* • La Simphonie Du Marais • Hugo Reyne - Marches, Fêtes Et Chass